Friday, April 22, 2011

The deepest scars.


Your laugh is the best sound I've ever heard. Hurt me with the truth but, never comfort me with a lie. can you?:) I won't lie to you, but I will hold back the truth until you're strong enough to hear it. Sometimes I forgive you simply because I still want you in my life. In a relationship, communication doesn't mean just talking. It mean sharing and understanding each other. and thanks for your sharing and understanding. I don't mean to hurt you. and I thought that you wouldn't mind if you have to share me between others. but, I seriously did a very bad thing to you. and I'm sorry for that. I always remember there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love myself, trust my choices, and everything is possible. Now, problems solve. and yea. no sharing. fair enough?:)trouble is a part of my life, and if I don't share it, I don't give the person who loves me enough chances to love me enough. but, one thing. I wouldn't share you with others. I can't. True love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment