Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I miss you.


I planned to tell you all the mean things, for all that you have put me through, but in the end all I can say is "I MISS YOU:)Sometimes when you like someone enough, you can't really put into words how you feel. like I do. and you just kind of look at them, and well you just know. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile. I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand. I just need a minute to restart my heart. broken heart.
Just give me a minute to restart my heart :)It's hurt .Jealously is killing me. If it doesn't hurt.It isn't love. isn't it?:)Always and forever seems nice at first, but as time goes on you realize they're just words. no prove. My words are true. all you have to do right now, is trust me that you're ain't a fool for me but you gain a full jar of my heart. for every day, I miss you. for every hour, I need you. For every minute, I feel you. for every second, I want you. Forever, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment