Thursday, April 7, 2011

heart speak.


You're always on my mind, in my heart, and in my soul, forever a part of me.Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. will you?:) Your words are my food, your smile my wine. You are everything to me. Heart is the only true voice in us. Mind isn't. We don't have the ability to control our heartbeats, but we can control our mind. either to think or not to think. Think before you speak. Think before you do. follow your heart. follow the flows. think positive. don't ever think that you made a wrong choice after following what your heart speak. It's happen. happen for a reason. believe in. Learn from mistakes, it's the mind that made us did mistaken we don't even want to. Mind control all our voluntary actions. and do make think happen. nothing can change this fact. despite after this. Stick to the voice of your heart. but not your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment