Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moon + Star = LOVE:)


You used to stay with me, you used to hug me when I need you. you used to hold my hand tightly and accompany me when I'm unhappy.you used to sleep by my side and I'll usually hold you tight by my side.and now, I missing those days. drama days. My first name and your surname fit perfectly together:)Chong Foo:)CF:)ahaha:)Relationship do not need promises, terms, and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people. and that was you and me:)darling, I don't need wishes to come true:)cause I had you:)Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true:)Life is short, break rules, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably & never regret anything that made us smile:)can you?:) we do hide ours fears, hurt, pain and tears under our each smiles and laughs all on a daily basis. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.so, come let's us just accepted despite of ignoring:)

No comments:

Post a Comment