Sunday, April 10, 2011

Break!


Most relationship fail not because of the absence of love. sometimes, it's just. One loves too much & the other loves too many. I'm not willing to let go of you. but, I'm sorry. I'd did.I have to do so. I don't know how I feel about anything anymore. My mind is a mess. I miss the way, we used to be.but, we can't. I don't understand these things. my feeling. people say you don't know what you got until its gone. truth is, you knew what you once had, you just thought you wouldn't lose it. I never thought that I'll tell you the word."break". It's hurt.and I never thought that these days passed so fast. how could this ever happen between us? I just so speechless for everything. I'm useless. I can't do anything. when I have to choose between you and 'something.I can't lose you and so do the 'something. It's a part of my life. and I don't ever want to lose it. till someday. and this decision do made people happy. some 'people'. but, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment