Sunday, April 24, 2011

Count on me:)


Imma tell you what true love is. I'm telling you right now true love is sacrifice. Love is thinking about others before you think about yourself love is selfless not selfish. Love is when you lay down your life for someone. someone special. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here. I remember all those crazy thins you said, you left them running through my head. and it's made me miss you so badly. I miss all those crazy things you said and did to me.no one can change a person, but someone can be a person's reason to change. and you're the reason behind it. why am I change. All I need is a hand to hold, a body to hug and a heart to love. and I found you. I'll stop loving you when apples grow on mango trees on the 30th of February :)I'm wearing the smile you gave me:)can you see?:)ahah:)and you can always count on me like the way that I used to count on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment