Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Breakup.


I thought that a breakup could be the best solution. but, I'm wrong. change my thinking. change my life.It's really the memories that makes a simple goodbye hard to do. I messed up with your feeling, then apologized. I expecting it would go back to how it was before. but I know, it's never that easy. you may thought, an apology is an easy word to be told. but, it's not. an apology may be a sign of weakness, but having the courage to go up to someone and say sorry is actually a strength. You said you need a little time for my mistakes. I'll wait. but, don't used that time to have me replaced. alright? promise me, okay?:) crying might be the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how things made your heart broken. but, being with you teach me to be strong. I'll never cry so easily anymore. I'm the type of girl who can be so hurt but still look at you & smile and is willing to brighten your day even if I can't brighten my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment