Saturday, August 13, 2011

especially for you.

do you remember the moment when we're together? those moment seen be so clear in my mind. I'll never forget how we used to be together so happily. you've change. me either. don't you think so? I wanted everything to stay the same but feelings fade and people change. I don't care how far you are from me, or how long it's been since we've talked. I don't care how mad I got at you, or how mad you've been at me. you're still what matters most to me. and I'm never going to give that up. you're the girl that could be my best friend like forever. the girl that laughs the hardest at my jokes. and the one who's bring joys to me. although, we're ain't that close anymore. but, I'll promise I'll never leave you when you need me. I'm the girl who will cheer you up on my own way!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment