Sunday, August 14, 2011

stay in your arms.


I really enjoy spending time with you, even if we're just going to be standing around and talking about nothing. there are a million things I love about you, like your eyes nor the way you smile, the way you look at me in the eye. I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh, I feel as if my company makes you happy. and that's I wish for you. for you to be happy and when I see you laugh at my clumsy ways, it just makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you so I can see a smile on your face. darling!:) I liked when my fingers were entangled in yours, and your head was on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. It made you feel safe, like at that moment. nothing bad could touch you. cause I'm here to protect you. care for you. I wish I could stay in your arms forever.

1 comment: