Monday, August 29, 2011

I knew.

You'll never understand why I hurt so much because you're not the one who is crying. you're not the one who is left behind, you're not the one who loved too much. but. you definitely will be the one who is holding on to this relationship. even though, it's gone. Remember me and smile. for it's to be better than crying and remember me. alright, darling? Deep in the heart, I knew it. I knew someday, something, somehow. it's really gonna be happening. and I'll be suffering. knowing that I've lost you. On the outside, I'll be living. pretending that I've forgotten you. knowing that it's stay forever. to keep you in my heart. and for that moment, I'll be wanted to feel the passion, the pain & to weep at the sound of your name. waiting for your presence. make me laugh, make me cry & make me felt that I'm loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment