Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nothing's impossible,


Growing up can mean a lot things. It doesn't mean I should become somebody completely new and stop loving the things I used to love. It means I've just added more things to the list. to make it better. to be a better person. There's nothing I cannot be. There's noting I cannot do. There's nothing I cannot have. till I quit trying. There is nothing in this world universe stronger than the will of mine. when it is directed by a powerful unit of force. whatever my strength, make the most of it in the battle of life. Thought, word and deed are the three levels of creation. well, I have problems. but, there's statute of limitations has expired on all the past traumas. I always got my stuff together and get on with my life. I'll always stop within about what's wrong!because everybody's had a rough time, in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment