Monday, August 15, 2011

do you understand me?


I have that one person, that I would take back in a second. no matter how much she hurts me in the past. that's you. darling!:) show me you won't hurt me anymore, prove me that I was wrong. do you ever think that you understood my feeling? nor my thinking? you don't understand. I can't make you understand me all I can do is hope that some day you will. All I want is you to love me the way I love you, is that too much to ask for? Things could be so different. when it's went wrong. I gave up once and I thought I'll would never try again. but, I stood up clean myself up and said I wouldn't give up on you. cause I need you. would you say that to me too? I love you so deeply. I love you so much. I love the sound of your voice and the way that we touch. I love your warm smile & kind, thoughtful way:)the joy that you bring in my life every day!:) I love you today as I have from the start. and I'll love you forever in my heart!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment