Thursday, August 4, 2011

Loneliness.


Just because I don't talk to you, it doesn't mean I still don't think about you. I'm just dinstancing myself because I know someday you'll leave. Goodbye makes me think. It makes me realize who I had, what I've lost. and what I've taken for granted. and I don't want to lose it for the second time. I felt the loneliness. It was horrible. sometimes we turn out to an argument. I don't laugh or smile. and I don't need to. I'm being serious. all I need was a hug from you and it's mean everything for me. there are only four words that is so much better than I love you. that is 'I'm here to stay.' but, I'm really truly sorry to tell you that I don't understand you. Happiness is a choice. suffering is an option. why do you have to make 'us so suffering for being together? It began with a friendship, turned into relationship, transformed into love and ended with heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment