Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've grown.


As I grow up, I learned that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let me down, probably will. I'll have my heart broken and I'll hurt other heart. I'll fight with my best friend and I'll even cry because time is flying by. so, I'll take pictures, laugh much, forgive freely & love you like I've never been hurt. when things doesn't go the way that I want them to be. I'll look for reason, it is not doing well. yet, when I have problems with my friends and my family. I'll never blame myself. I'll blame them. I'll blame other people. but, as time goes by. I've grown. I've learned. If I know how to take care of them. they will love me better. Blaming has no positive effect at all. not does trying to persuade using reason and argument. That is my experience. No blame, no argument, no reasoning. just understanding. I've grown. you should!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment