Saturday, August 6, 2011

Someone.


You're no longer my everything, but you're still my someone. you're still the someone that I want to love and to be protect. The reason why I can't let go of you is because deep inside we still hope. am I right? Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. I've did it. but, see? what did I get lastly? no response from cha:( I've forget who hurt me yesterday. but, I'll never forget who love me tenderly always. I thought that, even though things may going rough for me, I don't give up. the only way I lose is if I quit. I wanted everything to stay the same. with no feelings that had been faded and people who had change. can it be happening?I'm a girl who wants is to be loved, cared for and to be respected. three simple things can't be that hard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment