Monday, August 15, 2011

True love.


God created my life, but you're the one who in charge on the color. darling!:)make my life beautiful:) My life may be full ups & downs!:) but, it's all okay when you're around. ever since I was young, I never really understood anything about the world. and I never understood anything that happened in my life. the only thing that ever made any sense to me was you. and how I felt about you. that's all I've ever known. and that's enough for the rest of my life. To be honest, when people tell me to just follow my heart. I don't even know what that means. like sometimes I can't differentiate between what my mind thinks and what my heart feels. but, I always know. that true love would always find ways to understand me nor my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment