Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Last.

I've hurt myself by hurting you. I'm sorry for blaming you. like everything! you know, I feel broke inside but I won't admit. sometimes I just wanna hide cause it's you I miss. and it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this. I don't wish to leave you. I don't want to say 'goodbye'. but, I'm just wanna gave up on this relationship. I'm so tired. you started this, let me end this relationship. I used to think that our love never end. I thought it will last forever. but, see! what's happening? I don't trust you, you're hurt, we've fight. and we've done with it. who can I love other than you? who can I love with my broken heart? It's hurt when you don't bother me. you don't talk to me. and you're even ignoring me. who am I to you? I knew that you're hurt do deeply inside, me either. but, please. don't treat me like this. IloveyouforthelasttimeIamtellingyouthis!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment